Google Allo for PC
Today, I will be showing you how to download Google Allo for PC for Windows 7,8,10 and Mac. But before that let me give you an introduction to latest Google Allo PC app. So here you go! Allo is an app by Google, as suggested by the name too, with the motive of providing users an all-in-one package that enables them to receive messages of all kinds along with different new emotions and smileys and many more features.
It is till now one of the smartest messaging apps considered or present in the market. Its beta version was available till some time back which was launched at Google I/O conference earlier this year. Now you can enjoy the full version of the app which was launched on January 22, 2019.
Google Allo PC has come up with the all new smart reply feature which helps eliminate the frustration of typing as it adopts one’s messaging pattern as well as messages. It has the capability to deduce the entire reply as soon as one receives a message. The file size is also not too large and is only of 15.9 MB. 😮 You can also have a glimpse at Google’s latest fitness tracking app which is named as Google Fit!
How Google Allo is Different from Other Apps?
It uses Google’s own industry-leading artificial intelligence technology. The feature of ‘Smart reply’ makes it unique from all of the present competitors. There is also a thing called Google Allo para PC in it which recognizes the text in images or edited photos. If on receiving photos of the road trip of your friends, the app will automatically display alternate chat replies like ’amazing’, ‘have fun’, or similar others. 🙂 You can also go through our most popular post Pokemon Go PC download to know the latest updates on Pokemon Go emulators’ support.
Google Now can be activated for searching purposes while you are chatting, videos can be looked for and shared straight from YouTube, finding addresses on Google map. All basic Google services can be accessed during group or one on one chat without leaving the app. 😮 The incognito mode while chatting is also great, incognito being very similar to the mode available in Google Chrome.
The user can set a disappearing time in this mode which will erase all the messages once the set time completes. There are some advanced options as well like you can set a nickname for the sender. Messages previews are not shown in the notification tray, pop-ups or lock screen. You can also give it a try to install TuTuApp which is an app that allows you to download paid apps for free.
All these features are for Google Allo Android app 😛 but you can experience the same when you download Google Allo for PC. Here are few more interesting features of Google Allo App. Have a glimpse at them before you install Google Allo PC.
Amazing Features of Google Allo App
- It has included the incognito mode in which the messages are hidden with end-to-end encryption that is once you get back the mode will erase all the messages of that time span.
- Suggestions regarding what to reply to after you have received a message from any of your friends.
- Numerous stickers and the opportunity to be creative with photos.
- The Google assistant. This is the best of what I like is Google Allo for PC 🙂
- No message previews in the notification tray, pop-ups, or lock screen. Now, this is something new in Google Allo on PC. Isn’t it?!
How to Download Google Allo for PC
To run Google Allo for PC you need to install any one of the emulators first which lets you run all of the Android apps on any system (Windows and Mac) you want. The variety of emulators available are- Bluestacks, Leapdroid, Genymotion, Andyroid, etc.
- Download any emulator of your choice given above.
- Open it after you have installed it. The installation process may take some time
- Log in or sign up whichever it asks for. 😛 Mostly, it will ask for your Google account.
- Open the emulator, go to the Google Play store, and Type Google Allo in the search bar.
- Download it once you find the official search results of the Google Allo App and complete the installation process.
- Once the process is accomplished, you will see an icon for the Google Allo App. Click the icon to open it.
- Follow the steps as per official instructions given on the Google Play store for using Google Allo App for PC.
Google Assistant in Allo vs Siri
Firstly, Google assistant is available for both iOS and Android Software whereas Siri is available only for devices supporting iOS.
Allo’s Google Assistant is young because of which the development team is fast and eager to please, trying to make its way to the spotlight. Whereas most of the original members of Apple Siri’s Team have left the company to pursue their independent enterprises leading to an upgrade of Siri on the slower side.
Conclusion of Allo for PC Download
Google Allo app can be thought of as a virtual unpaid secretary, bidding on your orders and supplying you with results. Google Allo is an app made to compete with the leading messengers like Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, etc. The app is launched for both Android and iPhone.
In short, this is an apt app for teenagers with respect to message hiding and related features. Download Google Allo PC to the fastest and enjoy messaging. We hope you found our article useful and all your doubts regarding Google Allo for PC have been solved. In case you have any queries, feel free to ask by commenting in the comment section below.