A flurry of tweets on Twitter clearly indicate that a lot of users are getting error code 73 on Disney+ app, Roku, Apple TV and other devices as well. Besides this, a lot of Disney Plus users are reportedly getting error code 83 as well.
What is Error Code 73 on Disney+?
Disney+ is available in certain regions only. So if you’re not in a specified region, say, USA or Canada, you will get the error code 73 on your Disney Plus. Depending on the location, you may not be able to access Disney+.
Here are few reasons why you might get error 73 on your Disney+ accounts when you try to login.
- Not Available in your Region: This the only possibility if you’re getting the error code 73 on your respective devices. Although, a lot of users from Canada and USA claim that despite of they are in their local region, they are still getting the error code which is pretty frustrating for every one.
- Your Device Isn’t Compatible: Just in case if your device isn’t compatible with Disney+, there’s a possibility that you might the error 73.
Here’s the error message which most of the users on Twitter and Reddit reported to Disney Plus. And if you’ve landed here, you’re one of them surely.
Here’s How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 73!
The fix is temporary and it might not work all the users. So if you’re looking for a temporary solution to get rid of Disney+ error code, these fixes might work for you.
- Try Using VPN: I understand that you’re in the USA or Canada but if you’re still getting Error Code 73 on Disney+, you need to try VPN to try to login again into your account.
- Use Mobile Data: If you’re using Wi-Fi data through your router, there are many users reporting that when they switched to their 4G network, the issue was solved.
- Reset Your Router: Just with a simple reset of your router might help you get out of this problem.
- Don’t Contact Disney Plus Support or Help Center: Well, that’s not gonna help you in any way because they are already overloaded with the complaints and they are unable to solve at the earliest!
Related Post: Here’s How to Get Disney Plus on PS4
If nothing works for you, it’s recommended that you wait for few more hours or a couple of days so that all the Disney Plus error codes are fixed by the official developers. Till then, keep an eye on GeniusGeeks.com for more updates on Disney+ error code guides.