Table of Contents
Spotify Premium Free
Spotify is one of the most recommended music streaming service out there. The popularity of Spotify is mainly because of the list of awesome features that the Spotify application has and also its great user interface.
However, all the awesome features of the Spotify music streaming service is limited to only its Spotify Premium application and if you are using the Spotify free app version, then you will not be able to enjoy a majority of the really cool features that the application has.
If you are not interested in paying for the Spotify premium application but wants to access the application and its features for free on iOS devices, then today we are here with a guide that will help you download Spotify Premium app for free using TuTuApp VIP for iOS.
Features of Spotify Music Premium
Before downloading the TuTuApp using Spotify, below are the list of features of the Spotify Premium application that sets it apart from the Spotify free application:
- Shuffle Mode will let you play songs in shuffle from any playlists, albums or artist list of your choice.
- No restrictions on the songs you can play.
- Spotify Premium app is specifically designed to best suit iPhone and iPad screen real-estate.
- The Spotify Connect feature will let you stream content from the Spotify app on your iOS device to any paired Television screen or Speaker system and you can also use the Spotify Premium app to control the music streaming as a remote.
- No audio or video advertisements are present in the Spotify Premium iOS application unlike the free Spotify app for iOS.
- No restrictions on the number of music tracks that you can skip or repeat.
Why Use Spotify Premium for iOS?
When there is a lot of music streaming application for iOS out there, why to choose Spotify Premium for iOS?
Below are some of the reasons why you should choose the Spotify Premium for iOS over other alternative music streaming applications:
- You can discover new music based on your previous listening. The application deploys an algorithm to let you discover new songs that you haven’t heard about before based on your personal taste in music.
- Whenever you hear a new music and wants to add it into your Spotify playlist, all you need is the Shazam app and the Spotify app installed on your iOS device. Launch the Shazam app and identify the music. Once the application identifies the music, click on the “Add” option featured at the top right of the Shazam app and choose “Spotify”. The music that you just discovered will be instantly added to your Spotify playlist.
- With over 30 millions songs listed in Spotify, the application makes sure that you never miss out any songs in the application and chances are high that you will come across songs that probably you or your friends have never heard before.
- The Spotify Premium for iOS application lets you save songs from Spotify offline so that you can listen to them whenever you feel like, even if you do not have an active internet connection.
How to Use Spotify Premium for iOS?
- First of all, launch the URL spotify.com/signup on your web browser.
- Create a new Spotify account (Alternatively, you can login using your Facebook account).
- Download Spotify Premium by following the guide below.
- And that is it. Now you can start enjoying the Spotify Premium app for free.
What Does TuTuApp Do?
The guide below will help you to download, install and run the Spotify Premium app on iOS devices using TuTuApp.
TuTuApp is an iOS application that lets you download, install and run paid premium iOS applications without having to jailbreak your iOS device. Using the TuTuApp, downloading iOS apps does not even require an Apple ID and all downloads secure and fast.
How to Download Spotify Premium Using TuTuApp?
- Firstly, download TutuApp from here.
- Launch the TuTuApp from your iOS powered device.
- In the Search bar provided, search for “Spotify Premium”.
- When the Search Results appear, click on the “Spotify Premium” app and when the app page loads, click on the “Install” button.
- The Spotify Premium app will now be installed on your iOS device.
- If you try to launch the app now, you will receive an error message.
- To overcome this error, go to the “Settings” app and click on “General”.
- Now click on “Profile” and then click on “Profile Name” and then click on the “Trust” option.
Now you can launch the Spotify Premium app on iOS and enjoy all its awesome features.
Final Words on Spotify Music
Hope you found the above tutorial on how to download Spotify Premium on iOS devices using TuTuApp for iOS helpful. In case of any questions, leave a comment below and we will help you out!