What makes a smartphone ‘smart’? Apart from abilities to call, send and receive text what other qualities your smartphone can deliver to benefit your health? With the introduction of the Google Play Store apps, the Android device platform has become even more intelligent.
Regarding the ‘health and fitness’ there are a plenty of apps available on the Google Play Store like Google Fit App but what if you need to use the best one amongst them? MyFitnessPal app is one such app that is complete in all sense. If you want to lose weight or want to plan your diet accordingly and achieve diet goals you can keep my fitness pal app in your pocket.
We live in a world full of temptations, convenience, and cheap pleasures where almost each and every is in a ready-to-be-served, and that affects our diet and health. MyFitnessPal app gives you a wealth of tools so that you can track your day to day meals and considering that enables you to manage your diet so as to lose weight.
Key Features of My Fitness Pal App
MyFitnessPal app is a calorie counter and keeps track of what all you ate in a day based upon your inputs. It then suggests you about your optimum calorie intake per day. It surely can’t replace the medical advice of a doctor and a nutritionist but lets you become more aware of your eating habits and in turn your health. Noe the question might arise that, why my fitness pal app is a must for almost everybody? It is because;
- Most of the people aren’t aware of what they are eating and how much calories it have with what all side effects or harmful effects do a particular ingredient do in your meal.
- People aren’t aware of the total intake of food they need to eat in a day.
- The best way to lose weight and to stay fit is to evaluate your diet and eating habits followed by exercise. And MyFitnessPal app does it perfectly.
MyFitnessPal app also includes a barcode feature that lets you scan each and every packed food item so that the number of servings and the app does all the calculations for how many servings of that food you can eat. MyFitnessPal app also maintains a database that entitles you to search for the nutritional content of the food. The catalog is top-notch as it includes recipes, meals, and foods that even other users have uploaded in addition to the standard database.
Recommended: Play 4K Videos on 2G Network Using YouTube Go App
How to Download MyFitnessPal App
As the app is officially available on the Google Play store, so it is preferred to download it from Play Store only. Other methods include sideloading of the app to your Android device. We do not include that part here.
- Head over to the Google Play Store app and search of my fitness pal app, and you’ll be shown with several results to choose from.
- Now tap on MyFitnessPal app and hit the install button.
- The app will be downloaded in the background after the download is finished the app will get installed automatically and will be shown in the app drawer.
- Now simply tap on my fitness pal app from the app drawer. Now you can set your preferences.
So this is how you can easily download MyFitnessPal App on your Android devices.
How to Setup and Use MyFitnessPal App
- The app interface is quite simple to understand and use as it is user-friendly. First, you need to setup the account on MyFitnessPal app;
- Enter the usual details about your body such as height, weight, age, and sex and activity level. The activity levels can be set after you go through certain descriptions that are displayed there only.
- Based on the above-collected data, MyFitnessPal calculates how many calories your body burns on a typical day without any exercise.
- Then you are supposed to tell the app about your plan, is it about weight losing, weight gaining or making the weight constant or even building muscles.
- Then you need to select how aggressively you want that change to happen? It simply asks for how much time you think you want your body to gain or lose that weight. (Based on these figures, the app will do calculations and then suggest you about your diet plan and exercise routine)
- Then every day you pull up the app and simply enter what you eat. It’ll not only display the nutritional information about the meal but also direct you to eat only the portion that will be sufficient according to your diet goal.
- The app also lets you set up push notifications to remind you to, for example, to log breakfast in if you haven’t done so up till a certain time of day.
Conclusion of My Fitness Pal
So this is all about MyFitnessPal App for Android and the tutorial of how to use MyFitnessPal app ends here. Stay tuned to our Android Apps section to know about such health-related apps!
MyFitnessPal App: Download from Here!