Pokemon Go Apple Watch Not Working?
Admit it that you are madly in love with Pokemon go and you are very excited to get the game on your Apple Watch. Right after the release of Pokemon Go for Apple Watch, there are many users who are complaining about Pokemon Go Apple Watch not working.
But little did you know that there are many reasons due to which the Pokemon Go game is not working on Apple Watch. Niantic Labs has given a detailed guide on how to fix Pokemon Go Apple Watch not working. But as you are busy in trying various things to make Pokemon Go working on Apple Watch, you might have just missed the guide.
So today, I am going to show you how to solve Pokemon Go Apple Watch not working in a detailed step by step procedure! Not making you wait anymore, here’s the detailed procedure of Pokemon Go Apple Watch not working guide. Have a glimpse at it and let me know in the comment section whether it’s working for your or not! Here you go!
Must Read: How to Fix Magearna QR Code Not Working
3 Ways to Fix Pokemon Go Apple Watch Not Working
Well, as I said earlier that it’s going to be really easy to fix the issue but all you need it to follow the below given 3 ways to solve Pokemon GoApplee Watch Not Working.
#1. Check Connection of Apple Watch and iPhone
If the Pokemon Go isn’t detecting or not working on your Apple Watch there are chances that iPhone isn’t connected properly to the watch. To ensure that Apple Watch and iPhone both are connected properly, follow the below given steps:
- Firstly, open the control center of your Apple Watch by swiping on the watch face.
- If you see the red phone icon then the device isn’t connected with the iPhone and hence, Pokemon Go is not working on Apple Watch.
- To fix this issue, you need to make sure that iPhone is in a close range to Apple Watch.
- Ensure that the Airplane mode is disabled on Apple Watch and iPhone both.
- And on iPhone, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi must be enabled.
So these are the fixes to make Pokemon Go working on Apple Watch. Now let’s see the second step.
#2. You Don’t See Pokemon Go on your Apple Watch?
There are few settings which are to be made to see Pokemon Go on your Apple Watch and if you fail to so, you won’t see Pokemon Go on Apple Watch for sure! So here’s how to fix it!
- The first step is to open the Apple Watch app on your respective iPhone.
- Now you can see the option of “My Watch Tab.”
- Select the Pokemon Go app from the list of apps provided to you
- Final step is to tap ON “Show App on Apple Watch”
- Just make sure that you have got the latest version of Pokemon Go when you select it from the list of apps.
This is how to fix Pokemon Go Apple Watch not working if you don’t see Pokemon Go! Now let’s move to 3rd method to let work Pokemon Go for Apple Watch perfectly!
#3. Restart Pokemon Go Game on Apple Watch & iPhone
For every problem, there’s a solution and restarting the app or game has always been preferred to solve the problem. Same is the case here with Apple Watch app and iPhone app of Pokemon Go. So here’s how you can do it.
- To force close Pokemon Go on Apple Watch, you must hold the side button of your Apple Watch until the Power Off option appears. You must perform this step once the Pokemon Go is displayed on the screen.
- To close the app completely on Apple Watch, hold the Digital Crown for some time until it closes.
- To force close Pokemon Go on iPhone, double click the home button to find the recently used app and swipe up to close the Pokemon Go app once you find it.
Conclusion of Pokemon Go Apple Watch Not Working
These are 3 working methods which you must try when Pokemon Go is not working on your Apple Watch. Stay tuned to Pokemon Go category on Nox App Player to know more about the fixes on Pokemon Go game on various devices. Let us know in the comment section if it still doesn’t work for you!