Have you recently purchased any of the iPhone 13 models? Then you must feel amazed because you are possessing one of the extraordinary smartphones across the globe. However, while using such devices users like you face certain issues because they are not aware of the process of screen recording on iPhone 13. So to make it easier, we have explained the step-by-step procedure of how to screen record on iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, and 13 Mini.
Taking screenshots and screen recording on iPhone 13 is really playing a significant role. Certain apps are securing their data by preventing the users from not allowing them to take screenshots, but if you still want to get that particular information you can use the screen recording function as an alternative on your iPhone 13.
Moreover, while playing the games if you want to share your gameplay with your friends, you can this feature it will give you amazing satisfying results; also in certain games it is necessary to rotate the screen to enjoy it to the fullest so if you want to know how to rotate the screen on iPhone 13, you can follow our detailed guide.
Best Way to Screen Record on iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 13 Mini
Here is the solution to your question “how do I screen record on iPhone 13?”
1. Go to the Settings and then open the option named Control Center.
2. Here you will get to see multiple options, navigate to the Screen Recording option. If there is Green Plus sign in front of this option, click on the plus sign to add it to the Control Center.
Or if the symbol is already red instead of green as shown below, it indicates that the Screen Recording option is already added in the Control Center. So in this case, you need not do anything and can skip to the next step.
3. Now that you have the Screen Recording option in the Control Center, open the app or screen which you want to record.
4. Swipe down from the top-right corner to launch the Control Center.
5. Locate the Screen Record option and click on it. You will see the countdown timer on the screen after three seconds screen recording will be started.
6. After recording the screen when you want to stop this recording again open the Control center, locate the screen record icon and click on the icon.
Wasn’t that pretty easy to screen record on iPhone 13? Well, you cannot get a better way but you can always use third-party screen recorders like TechSmith Capture, Record It, and more to get customized options as per your needs.
Recommended Guide: How to Set Alarm on iPhone 13
Did You Record the Screen on iPhone 13?
So, this was the process of recording a screen on your iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, and 13 Mini. Irrespective of your iPhone 13 model, you can perform this same method on any device. Be rest assured, you will find the same options at the same location. So follow it, you will not face any difficulty as far. Also, keep following our iOS dedicated section to learn more hacks about your brand new iPhone 13 lineup.