iPhone 13 has come with numerous jaw-dropping features of iOS15, which attracted millions of people to have it. If you also possess this luxury, you are really fortunate. Well, it is legitimate that users face certain issues while operating the latest device may be due to alterations made by the brand in the features so they cannot understand that thoroughly, or they are not aware of the ideal procedure to deal with.
Well, struggling with screen rotation (portrait or landscape mode) is also one of these kinds of issues. So, here we have explained how to rotate the screen on iPhone 13 or in other words how to lock & unlock the screen rotation on your iPhone 13.
Though it is a simple feature of the iPhone 13, it is very effective. Sometimes it helps us a lot when we have to enjoy the movies, watch Youtube videos, or perform any other task on the landscape mode, but on the contrary, it gives irritations when the screen rotates itself when we do not require it. Or it doesn’t rotate when we need it the most.
However, to negotiate with this struggle it is better to understand and learn how to use the screen rotation function on iPhone 13.
Editor’s Note: The step-by-step guide is applicable to all iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13 models that are running on iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, and iOS 15 as well. So irrespective of the mentioned iOS, here’s how you can turn off the auto-rotate screen on iPhone 13.
How to Turn On/Off Screen Rotation on iPhone 13?
To lock or unlock the screen rotation on iPhone 13:
- Open the Control Center from the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap on the Portrait Orientation Lock button to turn it on or turn it off
Are you still confused about how you can do it? Here’s the guide in detail that explains the same.
Note: When you get your brand new iPhone 13, you will get the screen rotation option unlocked by default. So while operating this new iPhone 13 users deliberately or hastily turn it off and it generates troubles. However, to deal with it, read further to know how to rotate the screen on iPhone 13 at your will.
1. Go to the Home Screen and swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
2. By doing this you have to open the Control Center, where you will get to see multiple options and shortcuts to access various features and services.
3. Here, navigate to the Screen Rotation Icon, if this icon is on white background, it indicates that your screen orientation is locked.
This means if your current screen orientation is a portrait, it will not be converted to the landscape mode automatically even if you rotate your iPhone 13 horizontally manually.
4. To unlock the screen orientation on iPhone 13, simply tap on the screen rotation icon, and as soon as you do this, the background color will fade away.
5. Also, you will see the notification on the top like “Portrait orientation lock: Off.”
If you want to ensure whether it is working or not just open any application and rotate your iPhone 13 towards either side. You will notice your screen is rotating now.
6. However, if you want to again want this function on so follow the first step again to launch the Control Center and again tap on the Screen Rotation icon.
With this, it will now show, “Portrait orientation lock: On,” on top of Control Center in iPhone 13.
Learn This if You’re an iPhone 13 User!
Did You Turn Off Auto Rotate on Your iPhone 13?
There is nothing to get confused about while turning on/off auto-rotation on your iPhone 13. Just follow our simple method and perform the same simple step accurately on your iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, or iPhone 13 Mini and get the job done. If you are facing this kind of any other issues while operating your iPhone 13 or any other device feel free to reach us on our official Twitter account to get effective solutions. Also, stay tuned with GeniusGeeks to get more note-worthy tips and tricks for your brand new iPhone.